Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 07:58:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of IPFIX Information Elements
	Author(s)       : Brian Trammell
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-01.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-02-10

   This document provides guidelines for the definition of IPFIX
   Information Elements for addition to the IANA IPFIX Information
   Element registry, in order to extend the applicability of the IPFIX
   protocol to new operations and management areas.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-01.txt

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:00:17 +0100

Hi, Nevil, all,

Rev -01 of the ie-doctors draft is now available; this contains the final pending edits, and this revision is ready for WGLC.

Many thanks, best regards,

Brian

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-01.txt
> Date: February 10, 2012 4:58:14 PM GMT+01:00
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 04:04:08 -0800

>> To: [email-masked]

Hi all:

OK, this time for sure!  this WGLC starts now, and finishes
Wednesday, 1 March.  Please post your comments !

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:24:06 -0800

Hi all:

Oops, I'm catching up on things.  It's now 20 Feb, so the WGLC for
IE-Doctors starts now, and will end on Monday, 5 Mar 12.

We *need* you reviews or comments, do please have a look at this
draft and post to the IPFIX list.  And if you haven't done that for
the Aggregation draft, it's not too late - do it now!

Cheers, Nevil