Subject: [IPFIX] WG Last Call for Aggregation and IE-Doctors drafts

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 06:08:38 -0800

Hi all:

As reported in the minutes of our Taipei meeting, the WG Last Call
for
   draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-01
   draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-00
starts today, and will end on Monday, 20 February.

As always, we *need* your feedback - please read these and post your
comments to the list, even if you only say "this looks good to me!"

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 20:46:11 +0100

Hi, Nevil, all,

Actually, looking at ie-doctors-00, there are still two missing sections: Section 6 on tool support and Appendix A containing examples. We'd like to submit a -01 this week to add these sections before a last call; would it be possible to postpone the start of the last call until then?

Thanks, cheers,

Brian

On Feb 5, 2012, at 3:08 PM, Nevil Brownlee wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 01:00:31 -0800

Hi Brian:

Ah, I did wonder about that.  Yes, of course we can pause the ie-doctors
WGLC, just let me know when to restart it.

And, of course, the WGLC for the Aggregation draft continues.
Please post your reviews/comments asap!

Cheers, Nevil