Subject: [IPFIX] MIB doctor review for draft-ietf-ipfix-rfc5815bis-01

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:19:44 +0000

Dear Dan,

draft-ietf-ipfix-rfc5815bis-01 needs a MIB doctor review.  Although only
small changes have been applied, the two contained MIB modules should be
checked again by a MIB doctor.  Will you organize this review or shall I
take care of it?

Thanks,
    Juergen

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 13:24:37 +0100

Hi Juergen,

There is no need for a MIB doctor review at this phase. Documents
containing MIB modules get a MIB doctor review after the WG submitted
them to the IESG, before or during the IETF Last Call. Early reviews
(i.e. while the document is still in the hands of the WG) are an
exception, and they are performed only if the MIB module is complex,
with either data modeling issues, or raises SMI-related questions. This
does not seem to be the case here.

Regards,

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Juergen Quittek [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 2:20 PM
> To: Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
> Cc: IETF IPFIX Working Group
> Subject: MIB doctor review for draft-ietf-ipfix-rfc5815bis-01
> 
> Dear Dan,
>