Subject: [IPFIX] DRAFT agenda for IPFIX meeting at IETF-83 (Paris)

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 07:41:32 -0800

Hi all:

Here's my first draft of the agenda for Paris.
  - Before the meeting, would the authors/editors of each of
    the WG drafts plese let me know who will be presenting it.
  - Anyone wanting to present new drafts, or add other agend
    items, please let me know

Cheers, Nevil

===========================================
IP Flow Information Export WG (ipfix)
DRAFT-00   Agenda for IETF 83, Paris
Thursday, 29 March, 1740-1940, room 212/213
===========================================

Chairs:
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda review                                            =  5 min

2. Update from last meeting / WG Status (Nevil)             = 10 min
      IPFIX Export per SCTP Stream
        In AUTH48 state

      IPFIX Configuration Model
        draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-10, 18 Jul 11
        Waiting on PSAMP MIB
      PSAMP MIB
        draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-04.txt, 27 Feb 12
        Waiting on IPFIX MIB
      IPFIX MIB  (charter item 6.)
        draft-ietf-ipfix-rfc5815bis-01, 20 Jan 12
        In IETF LC, IESG telechat 15 Mar

      Flow Selection Techniques
       draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-10,  6 Mar 12
       write-up sent Wed, 6 Mar 12

3. Discussion of Interoperation Testing of features         = 15 min
    changes in 5101 and 5102 bis,  progression to Full Standard

3. New charter work items                                   = 75 min
    a) IPFIX Aggregation
         draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-03, 27 Feb 12

    b) Specification of the IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX)
       Protocol for the Exchange of Flow Information
         draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-01, 7 Mar 11

    c) Information Model for IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX)
         draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-00, 24 Jan 12

    d) Guidelines for Information Elements
         draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-02, 7 Mar 12

    e) Protocol for PFIX Mediation
         draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-00, 6 Dec 11

    f) Exporting MIB objects
         draft-johnson-ipfix-mib-variable-export-03, 31 Oct 11

    g) IEs for Data Link Layer Traffic Measurement
         draft-kashima-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-06, 14 Sep 11

4. Other drafts ?

5. Discussion of future direction for IPF (if time allows) = 10 min

6. Any Other Business                                       =  5 min

Presentation slides will be available at
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=83
   (search for IPFIX in the Operations and Management Area)

Participation via jabber is offered at [email-masked]

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand