Subject: [IPFIX] Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 06:46:11 -0700

Hi all:

I've posted the latest version of the agenda to the Meeting
Materials page,
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/83/materials.html

Also posted are the first five slide sets.  Authors, please send me
your slides as soon as possible so that I can get them posted
not too much after 1300 tomorrow.

The Agenda on the Meeting Materials page seems to take a while to
update, so here's the text version of the agenda ...

===========================================
IP Flow Information Export WG (ipfix)
Agenda for IETF 83, Paris
Thursday, 29 March, 1740-1940, room 212/213
===========================================

Chairs:
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda review                                            =  5 min

2. Update from last meeting / WG Status (Nevil)             = 10 min
      IPFIX Export per SCTP Stream
        RFC 6526 published  12 Mar 12

      IPFIX Configuration Model
        draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-10, 18 Jul 11
        Waiting on PSAMP MIB
      PSAMP MIB
        draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-04.txt, 27 Feb 12
        Waiting on IPFIX MIB
      IPFIX MIB  (charter item 6)  (RFC-Ed C139)
        draft-ietf-ipfix-rfc5815bis-01, 20 Jan 12
        Approved  26 Mar 12

      Flow Selection Techniques
       draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-10,  6 Mar 12
       IETF last call started  21 Mar 12

      draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-05
        has been sent to IESG as an Individual submission

      IPR disclosures for IPFIX Aggregation (Avaya, Cisco)

3. New charter work items                                   = 70 min
    a) IPFIX Aggregation  (Brian Trammell)
         draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-03, 27 Feb 12

    b) Specification of the IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX)
       Protocol for the Exchange of Flow Information
           (Brian Trammell)
         draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-01, 7 Mar 11

    c) Information Model for IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX)
           (Brian Trammell)
         draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-00, 24 Jan 12

    d) Guidelines for Information Elements  (Brian Trammell)
         draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-02, 7 Mar 12

    e) Protocol for PFIX Mediation  (Brian Trammell)
         draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-00, 6 Dec 11

    f) IEs for Data Link Layer Traffic Measurement  (Paul Aitken)
         draft-kashima-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-07, 12 Mar 12

    g) Exporting MIB objects  (Paul Aitken)
         draft-johnson-ipfix-mib-variable-export-04, 12 Mar 12

4. Other drafts                                              = 20 min
    a) Reporting Unobserved Fields in IPFIX  (Paul Aitken)
         draft-aitken-ipfix-unobserved-field,  30 Jan 12

    b) Cisco Specific Information Elements reused in IPFIX
         (Paul Aitken)
         draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-03, 12 Mar 12

draft-scholz-ipfix-rtp-msg-00, 5 Mar 12  H Scholtz

5. Discussion of future direction for IPFIX (if time allows) = 10 min

6. Any Other Business                                       =  5 min

Presentation slides will be available at
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=83
   (search for IPFIX in the Operations and Management Area)

Participation via jabber is offered at [email-masked]

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 02:27:35 -0700

Hi all:

I've added this draft to the IPFIX agenda fpor this afternoon.

Cheers, Nevil

On 03/29/2012 01:57 AM, Hendrik Scholz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On 03/29/2012 10:43 AM, Brian Trammell wrote:
>> To clarify, I indicated that (in my opinion) there was probably enough
>> slack in the schedule to try to bash the agenda to add these slides to the
>> end. This isn't "getting time through Brian", so please do not represent
>> it as such. I have no authority over the agenda, even if I am taking up
>> quite a lot of it this time. :)
>
> Ok, sorry for asserting this. Somehow magically my draft showed up
> on the agenda even though I haven't talked to Nevil/Juergen yet.
> In that case I would like to ask for some time at the end of the
> session and bring this up during the agenda bash if needed.
>
> The 'where to put this draft' discussion is on the slides and
> I believe once Aamer and I have the new drafts ready we'll
> send them to the new working groups.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Hendrik
>