Subject: [IPFIX] WG Last calls for Aggregation and MIB-Doctors drafts

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:07:27 -0700

Hi all:

At the IPFIX meeting during IETF-83, we said that two drafts need WGLCs:

   draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-03
     This is the aggregation draft; it now has two IPR disclosures,
     so it needs a new WGLC.

   draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-02
     This is now ready for its WGLC.

Please read these drafts, and send reviews and/or comments to the list.
If you suggest improvements, please send text!
Reviews are, of course, most appreciated - but simple posts saying
"I support this" are fine too.

These WGLCs start today, and will end on 27 May 2012.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand