Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 13:05:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Operation of the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol on IPFIX Mediators
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          Atsushi Kobayashi
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-06-05

   This document specifies the the operation of the IP Flow Information
   Export (IPFIX) protocol specific to IPFIX Mediators, including
   Template and Observation Point management, timing considerations, and
   other Mediator-specific concerns.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol/