Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 12:55:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Configuration Data Model for IPFIX and PSAMP
	Author(s)       : Gerhard Muenz
                          Benoit Claise
                          Paul Aitken
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-11.txt
	Pages           : 129
	Date            : 2012-06-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for configuring and monitoring
   Selection Processes, Caches, Exporting Processes, and Collecting
   Processes of IPFIX and PSAMP compliant Monitoring Devices using the
   NETCONF protocol.  The data model is defined using UML (Unified
   Modeling Language) class diagrams and formally specified using YANG.
   The configuration data is encoded in Extensible Markup Language
   (XML).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-11

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/