Subject: [IPFIX] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-11.txt

From: Gerhard Muenz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 23:15:24 +0200

Dear Ron, dear RFC Editors,

draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-10 has been in MISSREF*R state for 
quite a while. Since several changes have been accumulated for AUTH48, I 
have submitted an updated version -11 of the draft to facilitate the 
AUTH48 process.

This -11 version addresses the following AUTH48 issues:

1) Several typos have been corrected

2) References have been updated:
- [W3C.REC-xml-20040204] replaced by [W3C.REC-xml-20081126] as indicated 
by Peter Saint-Andre in IETF LC
- [RFC4347] replaced by [RFC6347] (DTLS)
- [I-D.ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream] replaced by [RFC6526]
- [RFC5815] replaced by [RFC6615] (IPFIX MIB)

3) inactiveTimeout renamed idleTimeout
inactiveTimeout has been renamed idleTimeout (just like in IPFIX MIB) as 
agreed on the IPFIX mailing list:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipfix/current/msg06363.html

4) Description of isFlowKey in YANG spec has been corrected

5) Additional state parameters: meteringProcessId, exportingProcessId
The addition of these parameters was discussed on the IPFIX mailing list:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipfix/current/msg06072.html
The reason why selectorId cannot be added is given here:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipfix/current/msg06194.html

Thanks,
Gerhard

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-11.txt
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 12:55:04 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-11.txt
has been successfully submitted by Gerhard Muenz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model
Revision:	 11
Title:		 Configuration Data Model for IPFIX and PSAMP
Creation date:	 2012-06-12
WG ID:		 ipfix
Number of pages: 129
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-11.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-11
Diff: 
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-11

Abstract:
    This document specifies a data model for configuring and monitoring
    Selection Processes, Caches, Exporting Processes, and Collecting
    Processes of IPFIX and PSAMP compliant Monitoring Devices using the
    NETCONF protocol.  The data model is defined using UML (Unified
    Modeling Language) class diagrams and formally specified using YANG.
    The configuration data is encoded in Extensible Markup Language
    (XML).

The IETF Secretariat