Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 02:52:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Operation of the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol on IPFIX Mediators
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          Atsushi Kobayashi
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-07-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies the the operation of the IP Flow Information
   Export (IPFIX) protocol specific to IPFIX Mediators, including
   Template and Observation Point management, timing considerations, and
   other Mediator-specific concerns.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 11:56:48 +0200

Greetings, all,

I've posted a new revision of the mediation protocol draft which addresses some trivial EDITOR'S NOTE concerns from the -01 version, in advance of the Vancouver meeting. Additional progress (specifically sections 4.1, 4.3, 4.4, and 5) will, I think, require discussion within the WG. If you're interested in general Mediator operation, please review the document and chime in on these, or any other open issues you see.

Best regards,

Brian

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-02.txt
> Date: July 6, 2012 11:52:14 AM GMT+02:00
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix