Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 07:51:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for Packet Sampling
	Author(s)       : Thomas Dietz
                          Benoit Claise
                          Juergen Quittek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-07-10

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes extensions to the IPFIX SELECTOR MIB
   module.  For IPFIX implementations that use packet Sampling (PSAMP)
   techniques, this memo defines the PSAMP MIB module containing managed
   objects for providing information on applied packet selection
   functions and their parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Thomas Dietz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:56:45 +0000

Dear all,

this is a minor update which was requested by IANA to have a proper IANA
consideration and action section.

Best Regards,

Thomas

-- 
Thomas Dietz
NEC Europe Ltd., NEC Laboratories, Network Research Division, 69115
Heidelberg, Germany

NEC Europe Limited, Registered in England 2832014
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 4:51 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-06.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix