Subject: [IPFIX] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-03.txt> (Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of IPFIX Information Elements) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 14:17:18 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Flow Information Export WG
(ipfix) to consider the following document:
- 'Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of IPFIX Information Elements'
  <draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-03.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-07-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides guidelines for the definition of IPFIX
   Information Elements for addition to the IANA IPFIX Information
   Element registry, in order to extend the applicability of the IPFIX
   protocol to new operations and management areas.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.