Subject: [IPFIX] Initial draft of agenda for Vancouver meeting

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 15:00:35 +1200

Hi all:

Here's my first draft of our Vancouver agenda.  Please email
me any changes, requests for meeting time, etc.

Cheers, Nevil

===========================================
IP Flow Information Export WG (ipfix)
Agenda for IETF 84, Paris  >>> DRAFT-00 <<<
Thursday, 2 August, 1300-1500, Regency A
===========================================

Chairs:
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda review                                            =  5 min

2. Update from last meeting / WG Status (Nevil)             = 10 min
      IPFIX MIB
        RFC 6615 (Obsoletes 5815) published June 2012

      IPFIX Configuration Model
        draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-10, 18 Jul 11
        Waiting on PSAMP MIB
      PSAMP MIB
        draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-04.txt, 27 Feb 12
        Waiting on IPFIX MIB

      Flow Selection Techniques
        draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-11,  23 Apr 12
        In AD Evaluation: Revised ID needed

      Guidelines for Information Elements  (Brian Trammell)
        draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-03, in IETF Last Call

      IPFIX Aggregation  (Brian Trammell)
         #IPR disclosures for IPFIX Aggregation (Avaya, Cisco)
         draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-04, 27 June 12  <<< Nevil to do write-up

      draft-claise-export-application-info-In-ipfix-089
        has been sent to IESG as an Individual submission,
        currently has two DISCUSSes

3. Current charter work items                                   = 70 min
    b) Specification of the IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX)
       Protocol for the Exchange of Flow Information
           (Brian Trammell)
         draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-01, 7 Mar 11

    c) Information Model for IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX)
           (Brian Trammell)
         draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-00, 24 Jan 12

    e) Protocol for PFIX Mediation  (Brian Trammell)
         draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-00, 6 Dec 11

    f) IEs for Data Link Layer Traffic Measurement  (Paul Aitken)
         draft-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-00

    g) Exporting MIB objects  (Paul Aitken)
         draft-ipfix-mib-variable-export-00

4. Other drafts                                              = 20 min
    a) Reporting Unobserved Fields in IPFIX  (Paul Aitken)
         draft-aitken-ipfix-unobserved-field,  30 Jan 12

    b) tcpWindow Information Elements (Paul Aitken)

    c) VoIP Information elements in IPFIX (Hendrik Scholtz)
         draft-scholz-ipfix-rtp-msg-00, 5 Mar 12

    d) Cisco Specific Information Elements reused in IPFIX
         (Andrew Yourtchenko)
         draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-03, 12 Mar 12

5. Discussion of future direction for IPFIX (if time allows) = 10 min

6. Any Other Business                                       =  5 min

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand