Subject: [IPFIX] Agenda for Vancouver, -02 draft

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:19:32 +1200

Hi all:

Here's my latest draft of our agenda.  I suspect that quite a few
of our draft authors/editors won't be there in person - please
would you all discuss who will be able to present your drafts,
and let me know.  As always, please email me your slides at least
one day before the meeting!

Cheers, Nevil

===========================================
IP Flow Information Export WG (ipfix)
Agenda for IETF 84, Vancouver  >>> DRAFT-02 <<<
Thursday, 2 August, 1300-1500, Regency A
===========================================

Chairs:
Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda review                                            =  5 min

2. Update from last meeting / WG Status (Nevil)             = 10 min
      IPFIX MIB
        RFC 6615 (Obsoletes 5815) published June 2012

      IPFIX Configuration Model
        draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-10, 18 Jul 11
        Waiting on PSAMP MIB
      PSAMP MIB
        draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-06.txt, 10 Jul 12
        Approved

      Flow Selection Techniques
        draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-11,  23 Apr 12
        Authors working on new draft
      IPFIX Aggregation  (Brian Trammell)
        draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-05, 6 Jul 12  <<< Nevil to do write-up

      draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-09
        has been sent to IESG as an Individual submission,
        currently has one DISCUSS

3. Current charter work items                                   = 70 min
    a) IEs for Data Link Layer Traffic Measurement  (Paul Aitken)
         draft-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-00, 6 Jul 12

    b) Guidelines for Information Elements  (Brian Trammell)
        draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-03, needs new version

    c) Information Model for IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX)
           (Brian Trammell)
         draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-03, 13 Jul 12

    d) Specification of the IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX)
         Protocol for the Exchange of Flow Information
           (Brian Trammell)
         draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-02, 28 Jun 12

    e) Exporting MIB objects  (Paul Aitken)
         draft-ipfix-mib-variable-export-00, 6 Jul 12

    f) Protocol for PFIX Mediation  (Brian Trammell)
         draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-02, 6 Jul 12

4. Other drafts (if time allows)                                = 20 min
    a) Reporting Unobserved Fields in IPFIX  (Paul Aitken)
         draft-aitken-ipfix-unobserved-fields-01,  16 Jul 12

    b) VoIP Information Elements in IPFIX
       (Hendrik Scholtz & Aamer Akhter)
         draft-akhter-opsawg-perfmon-ipfix-02, 27 Mar 12
         draft-scholz-ipfix-rtp-audio-quality-00, 9 Jul 12

6. Any Other Business                                       =  5 min

Presentation slides will be available at
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=84
   (search for IPFIX in the Operations and Management Area)

Participation via jabber is offered at [email-masked]

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:52:17 +0100

Nevil,

> Here's my latest draft of our agenda.  I suspect that quite a few of 
> our draft authors/editors won't be there in person

What arrangements are there for remote attendees? ie, can we get two-way 
audio? Video?

Thanks,
P.

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 05:00:55 +1200

Hi Paul:

I'll post the IPFIX meeting agenda sometime tomorrow.

Meantime, we have remote participation by Meetecho, which
should allow two-way audio - their web tutorial page is at
http://ietf84.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Web_Client

Cheers, Nevil