Subject: [IPFIX] Agenda for Vancouver meeting

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 18:12:31 +1200

Hi all:

Herewith the agenda for our meeting at IETF-84 in Vancouver on Thursday.
This, together with all the slides for the meeting, are now on the
meting materials page.

Please note that the order has changed slightly!

See you tomorow, Nevil

===========================================
IP Flow Information Export WG (ipfix)
Agenda for IETF 84, Paris  (agenda-03)
Thursday, 2 August, 1300-1500, Regency A
===========================================

Chairs:
(Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>)
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda review                                            =  5 min

2. Update from last meeting / WG Status (Nevil)             = 10 min
      IPFIX MIB
        RFC 6615 (Obsoletes 5815) published June 2012

      IPFIX Configuration Model
        draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-10, 18 Jul 11
        Waiting on PSAMP MIB
      PSAMP MIB
        draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-06.txt, 10 Jul 12
        Approved

      Flow Selection Techniques
        draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-11,  23 Apr 12
        Authors working on new draft
      IPFIX Aggregation  (Brian Trammell)
        draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-05, 6 Jul 12  <<< Nevil to do write-up

      draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-09
        has been sent to IESG as an Individual submission,
        currently has one DISCUSS

3. Current charter work items                                   = 70 min
    a) IEs for Data Link Layer Traffic Measurement  (Paul Aitken)
         draft-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-00, 6 Jul 12

    b) Exporting MIB objects  (Paul Aitken)
         draft-ipfix-mib-variable-export-00, 6 Jul 12

    c) Guidelines for Information Elements  (Brian Trammell)
        draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-03, needs new version

    c) Information Model for IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX)
           (Brian Trammell)
         draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-03, 13 Jul 12

    d) Specification of the IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX)
         Protocol for the Exchange of Flow Information
           (Brian Trammell)
         draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-02, 28 Jun 12

    e) Protocol for PFIX Mediation  (Brian Trammell)
         draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-02, 6 Jul 12

4. Other drafts (if time allows)                                = 20 min
    a) Reporting Unobserved Fields in IPFIX  (Paul Aitken)
         draft-aitken-ipfix-unobserved-fields-01,  16 Jul 12

    b) VoIP Information Elements in IPFIX (Hendrik Scholtz & Aamer Akhter)
         draft-akhter-opsawg-perfmon-ipfix-02, 27 Mar 12
         draft-scholz-ipfix-rtp-audio-quality-00, 9 Jul 12

6. Any Other Business                                       =  5 min

Presentation slides will be available at
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=84
   (search for IPFIX in the Operations and Management Area)

Participation via jabber is offered at [email-masked]
and via Meetecho, http://ietf84.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Web_Client

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand