Subject: [IPFIX] Fwd: Expert for "IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Entities Classification Engine IDs"

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 11:33:21 +0200

FYI.

Regards, Benoit.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Expert for "IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Entities 
Classification Engine IDs"
Date: 	Fri, 14 Sep 2012 09:23:19 -0700
From: 	IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

IANA:

The IESG has approved Nevil Brownlee  ([email-masked]) as the
primary expert and Juergen Quittek ([email-masked]) as the secondary
expert for "IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Entities Classification Engine IDs."

Best regards,
IESG Secretary

On Sep 11, 2012, at 9:26 AM, Benoit Claise via RT wrote:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipfix/ipfix.xml#classification-engine-ids require an expert.
The draft behind this IANA discussion is
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-10
Exactly like for the
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipfix/ipfix.xml#ipfix-mpls-label-type, I
propose:
     Primary expert - Nevil Brownlee and Secondary expert - Juergen Quittek