Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 03:33:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of IPFIX Information Elements
	Author(s)       : Brian Trammell
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-05.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-09-19

Abstract:
   This document provides guidelines for the definition of IPFIX
   Information Elements for addition to the IANA IPFIX Information
   Element registry, in order to extend the applicability of the IPFIX
   protocol to new operations and management areas.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/