Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 07:47:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of IPFIX Information Elements
	Author(s)       : Brian Trammell
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-07.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-10-03

Abstract:
   This document provides guidelines for how to write definitions of new
   Information Elements for the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
   protocol.  It provides instructions on using the proper conventions
   for Information Elements to be registered in the IANA IPFIX
   Information Element registry, and provides guidelines for expert
   reviewers to evaluate new registrations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/