Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 09:34:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Exporting MIB Variables using the IPFIX Protocol
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          Paul Aitken
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export-01.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies a way to complement IPFIX Flow Records with
   Management Information Base (MIB) objects, avoiding the need to
   define new IPFIX Information Elements for existing Management
   Information Base objects that are already fully specified.

   This method requires an extension to the current IPFIX protocol.  New
   Template Set and Options Template Sets are specified to allow the
   export of Extended Field Specifiers, which may represent IPFIX
   Information Elements and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
   MIB Objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/