Subject: [IPFIX] RFC 6728 on Configuration Data Model for the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) and Packet Sampling (PSAMP) Protocols

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 16:25:09 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6728

        Title:      Configuration Data Model for the 
                    IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) and 
                    Packet Sampling (PSAMP) Protocols 
        Author:     G. Muenz, B. Claise,
                    P. Aitken
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      129
        Characters: 279937
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6728.txt

This document specifies a data model for the IP Flow Information
Export (IPFIX) and Packet Sampling (PSAMP) protocols.  It is for
configuring and monitoring Selection Processes, Caches, Exporting
Processes, and Collecting Processes of IPFIX- and PSAMP-compliant
Monitoring Devices using the Network Configuration Protocol
(NETCONF).  The data model is defined using UML (Unified Modeling
Language) class diagrams and formally specified using YANG.  The
configuration data is encoded in Extensible Markup Language (XML).
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC