Subject: [IPFIX] Slides for Wednesday's meeting

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 05:27:10 +1300

Hi draft authors:

We need to get the slides for Wednesday's meeting onto the Meeting
Materials page in plenty of time - the Meetecho folk need to copy
them into their system well before the actual meeting.

Please send your slides to me and to Juergen.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Andrew Feren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 11:29:07 -0500

Wednesday?

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/85/agenda.html

Says THURSDAY, November 8, 2012/

-Andrew

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 07:16:23 +1300

Hi Andrew:

Oops, I should have saihursday, sorry to be confusing.

Thanks, Nevil