Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 08:19:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Operation of the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol on IPFIX Mediators
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          Atsushi Kobayashi
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-01-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies the the operation of the IP Flow Information
   Export (IPFIX) protocol specific to IPFIX Mediators, including
   Template and Observation Point management, timing considerations, and
   other Mediator-specific concerns.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 17:25:29 +0100

Greetings, all,

This revision of the mediator protocol draft updates external references; there are no further content changes. We expect to submit a further revision to this document after the completion of work on RFC5101/5102bis.

Best regards,

Brian

On 4 Jan 2013, at 17:19 , [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix