Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 09:50:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Specification of the IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX) Protocol for the Exchange of Flow Information
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2013-06-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
   protocol that serves for transmitting Traffic Flow information over
   the network. In order to transmit Traffic Flow information from an
   Exporting Process to a Collecting Process, a common representation of
   flow data and a standard means of communicating them is required.
   This document describes how the IPFIX Data and Template Records are
   carried over a number of transport protocols from an IPFIX Exporting
   Process to an IPFIX Collecting Process. This document obsoletes RFC
   5101.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 18:51:36 +0200

Greetings, all,

This revision addresses comments from the first round of IESG review.

Best regards,

Brian

On Jun 13, 2013, at 6:50 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix