Subject: [IPFIX] Changes to IPFIX Information Elements approved by IE Doctors

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:54:38 +0200

Greetings,

Please apply the following cleanup changes on which the ie-doctors list has reached consensus to the IPFIX Information Elements registry:

(2) Remove units from dot1qVlanId (243). Update the Date column to the date of the
change, and the increment the Revision column.

(3) Add identifier semantics to metroEvcId (247). Update the Date column to the
date of the change, and the increment the Revision column.

(4) Update collectionTimeMilliseconds to add Units "milliseconds". Update the
Date column to the date of the change, and the increment the Revision column.
We understand that due to a parallel erratum on the same issue, that this
change has already been made; in that case, the Date and Revision columns need
not be changed a second time.

(5) Remove the range from IPSecSIP (295) and greKey (296), since the specified
ranges are the entire range of the underlying abstract data type. As this is a
purely editorial change, it does not require an update to the Date or Revision
columns.

(7) Update messageScope (263) and sessionScope (267) to have a range of 0-0.
Since this does _not_ change the description of the IE (it's a clerical update
to clarify the restrictions on allowed values already present in the
description), this change does not require an update to the Date or Revision
columns.

(8) Add Units "flows" to deltaFlowCount (3), originalFlowsPresent (375),
originalFlowsInitiated (376), and originalFlowsCompleted (377). Update the Date
column to the date of the change, and the increment the Revision column.

(9) Change the name of connectionSumDuration (279) to
connectionSumDurationSeconds, and add Units "seconds". Update the Date
column to the date of the change, and the increment the Revision column.

Many thanks, and best regards,

Brian Trammell on behalf of the ie-doctors