Subject: [IPFIX] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-08.txt> (Specification of the IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX) Protocol for the Exchange of Flow Information) to Internet Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 06:24:48 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Flow Information Export WG
(ipfix) to consider the following document:
- 'Specification of the IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX) Protocol for
   the Exchange of Flow Information'
  <draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-08.txt> as Internet Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-06-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
   protocol that serves for transmitting Traffic Flow information over
   the network. In order to transmit Traffic Flow information from an
   Exporting Process to a Collecting Process, a common representation of
   flow data and a standard means of communicating them is required.
   This document describes how the IPFIX Data and Template Records are
   carried over a number of transport protocols from an IPFIX Exporting
   Process to an IPFIX Collecting Process. This document obsoletes RFC
   5101.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1927/

---

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:00:00 +0200

The last call is being rerun to capture an import change to the 
rfc5101bis namely the requested status for "Specification of the IP Flow 
Information eXport (IPFIX) Protocol for the Exchange of Flow 
Information" Internet Standard rather than proposed.

Thank you
Joel