Subject: [IPFIX] WGLC for draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export ?

From: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 09:39:31 +0100

IPFIX chairs, when will you start the WGLC for 
draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export ?

Thanks,
P.

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 09:21:13 +1200

Hi Paul:

WGLC for the MIB Variables draft closed last week.  I'm waiting
for a few expected reviews so I can do its write-up and submit it
to IESG.

Cheers, Nevil

On 7/04/14 8:39 PM, Paul Aitken wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                          Computer Science Department
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 16:58:45 +0100

Nevil, when was the WGLC announced? I don't see it in in my email, nor 
in the IPFIX WG archive.

Thanks,
P.