Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 08:18:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Textual Representation of IPFIX Abstract Data Types
        Author          : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-06-24

Abstract:
   This document defines UTF-8 representations for IPFIX abstract data
   types, to support interoperable usage of the IPFIX Information
   Elements with protocols based on textual encodings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 21:44:53 +0200

Greetings, all,

This revision addresses GEN-ART review comments, and is IMO ready for write up and publication.

Best regards,

Brian

On 24 Jun 2014, at 17:18, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:29:17 +0200

Dear all,

This document is now on the IESG telechat on July 10th.

Regards, Benoit