Subject: [IPFIX] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 08:29:17 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Textual Representation of IPFIX Abstract Data Types
    Author(s)     : B. Trammell
    Filename      : draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt
    Pages         : 13 
    Date          : 2014-07-15 
    
   This document defines UTF-8 representations for IPFIX abstract data
   types, to support interoperable usage of the IPFIX Information
   Elements with protocols based on textual encodings.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.