Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Mailing Lists

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:26:47 -0400

The mailing lists are back up and running.  Just to test everything out, I have
sent this mail to ALL the mailing lists.  If you get this mail on one list and
not on another you think you should be on then I suggest you resubscribe by
sending e-mail to:

[email-masked]

with the body of the note containing

subscribe <list-name>

when <list-name> is the name of the list you wish to subscribe to.  You can
include multiple subscriptions in the same note.

Thanks for your patience during this transfer.

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *
**********************************************