Subject: IPP> ADM - IPP Implementors' Guide Version 01

From: "Manros, Carl-Uno B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 14:52:31 PDT

Here are the pointers to the initial version of the PWG IPP Implementors'
Guide. As the name indicates, this document tries to collect issues raised
by implementors of IPP on the DL and come up with clarifications and/or
fixes for later versions of the IPP drafts.

This is the start-off version that was discussed in Toronto.
A revised version should appear shortly, reflecting the resolutions from
Toronto and adding new issues that have been raised after Toronto. 

Note that there is no TXT version for this document:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/PWG-Drafts/PWG-ImplGuide-01.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/PWG-Drafts/PWG-ImplGuide-01.pdf

Carl-Uno

--

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]