Subject: [IPP] I've uploaded v20 of JPS2 edited during the IPP WG telecon, March 15

From: "Tom Hastings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:40:12 -0700

I've uploaded v20 of JPS2 edited during the IPP WG telecon, March 15 along
with the updated log section afterwards.  Find the documents at:

Comments and revisions:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v20-20100315-rev.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v20-20100315-rev.doc

No comments no revisions:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v20-20100315.pdf

Comments and no revisions:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v20-20100315.doc

I'll try to post another version with the Transition Diagrams added before
the next meeting, Monday, March 29, 4 PM EDT = 1 PM PDT.

Tom

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: "Tom Hastings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 00:21:11 -0700

I've updated the Figures and made a v21:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v21-20100328-rev.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v21-20100323-rev.doc

The .PDF doesn't have hot links.

>From the change log:

17.128 March 2010 (v21)

1.       Figure 1: Activity Diagram for "job-delay-output-until": Added this
Figure.

2.       Figure 2: Activity Diagram for "job-delay-output-until-time": Added
this Figure.

3.       Figure 3: Activity Diagram for "job-hold-until-time": Redrew this
Figure with MS-WORD Drawing.  Fixed two bugs:

a.       horizontal branch should be <= and vertical branch >, i.e., do NOT
hold the job if the specified time has exactly arrived.

b.      The "job-hold-until-specified' should NOT be set in
"job-state-reasons" if the time has arrived when other hold reasons apply,
so only set "job-state-reasons" if the time has NOT yet arrived by adding
extra box.

Tom

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tom
Hastings
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 12:40
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [IPP] I've uploaded v20 of JPS2 edited during the IPP WG
telecon,March 15

Comments and revisions:

Tom

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and 
dangerous content by  <http://www.mailscanner.info/> MailScanner, and is 
believed to be clean.