Subject: Announcement (Schedule Upgrade)

From: "Absa.co.za" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 01:24:51 -0000 (UTC)

Email Account Subscriber,

We are currently carrying-out a Maintenance Process on our email
account to complete this process you must respond to this email
immediately, and enter your User Name here (*********) And Password here
(*********) if you are the rightful owner of this account.

This process we help us to fight against Spam Emails.
Failure to summit your password, we will render your email address
in-active from our database.

NOTE: You will be sent a password reset message in next two (2)
working days after undergoing this process for security reasons.

Thank you for using our email service
*************************************

The information contained in this email message and any attached files
may be confidential information and may also be the subject of legal
professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorized. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply email and delete all copies of the transmission together with any
attachments.
Thank you No virus found in this incoming message. &#169;

Announcement (Schedule Upgrade)