Subject: [IPP] v19 of Job and Printer Extensions - Set 2 (JPS2) uploaded with edits made during the IPP WG meeting, 3/1/2010

From: "Tom Hastings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 14:25:48 -0800

I uploaded what we were able to get through at the Ipp WG meeting, 3/1/2010.
I changed red ISSUE comments to green ISSUE as we went along.  We stopped in
the middle of reviewing Section 7.4 "job-delay-output-until" Job Template
attribute.  We will continue in two weeks.  However, please send email
comments in the meantime, so that we can speed up the review.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v19-20100301-rev.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v19-20100301-rev.pdf

Thanks,

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Hastings [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 23:14
To: 'Ira McDonald'; [email-masked]; 'Michael R Sweet'; 'Tom Hastings'; 'Paul
Tykodi'
Subject: v18 of Job and Printer Extensions - Set 2 (JPS2) uploaded for IPP
WG meeting, 3/1/2010

I uploaded v18 of JPS2.  Unfortunately, I downloaded a new version of

Filezilla which seems to have a date bug, so the date of the files are 2009,

not 2010, so a sort by modified date does not show them where you would

expect in 2010:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v18-20100228-rev.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v18-20100228-rev.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v18-20100228.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v18-20100228.pdf

Here is the change history:

Edits made according to agreement reached at the IPP WG face to face

meeting, February 10, 2010.

1.    Section 5.3 Close-Job Operation: Added REQUIRED Close-Job operation.

2.    Section 7.4 job-delay-output-until (type3 keyword | name(MAX)):

Added the OPTIONAL "job-delay-output-until" (type3 keyword | name(MAX)),

"job-delay-output-until-default" (type3 keyword | name(MAX)), and

"job-delay-output-until-supported" (1setOf type3 keyword | name(MAX)) Job

Template attributes.

3.    Section 7.5 job-delay-output-until-time (dateTime):  Added the

OPTIONAL "job-delay-output-until-time" (dateTime) and

"job-delay-output-until-time" (rangeOfInteger(0:MAX)) Job Template

attributes.

-----Original Message-----

From: Ira McDonald [mailto:[email-masked]] 

Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:02

To: [email-masked]; Michael R Sweet; Tom Hastings; Paul Tykodi; Ira McDonald

Subject: IPP Agenda - 4pm EST Monday 1 March 2010

Hi,

[Corrected links in agenda item 3]

Reminder of our next IPP WG call:

 [Live Meeting if Pete Zehler can host one - watch your mail]

 Monday 1 March - 1pm PST / 4pm EST

 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239

 Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)

 Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)

 Attendee Access Code: *******#

 Attendee ID Code: # (empty)

If you need the Attendee Access code, please email me a request.

Agenda:

(1) PWG IP Policy and Minute Taker

 - Mike?

(2) Approve IPP minutes from last meeting

 - ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-f2f-minutes-20100210.pdf

(3) Prototype Results on IPP Job and Printer Operations Set2 (Tom, Mike,

Pete)

 -

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/prototyping/jps2-prototyping-apple-20100209.pd

f

 - ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/prototyping/jps2-prototyping-Xerox.pdf

(4) Status of IPP Job and Printer Operations Set2 (Tom)

-

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v17-20100125-clean.pd

f

 (or later draft)

(5) Report on IANA updates to IPP Registry (Ira/Mike)

- waiting for next steps from Michelle Cotton (IANA)

(6) IPP/2.0 Second Edition (Ira/Mike)

- ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp20-20100226.pdf

(7) Next Steps

 - Next IPP WG Call - 15 March

Cheers,

- Ira (IPP co-editor)

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)

Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG

Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG

IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc

http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic

http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc

mailto:[email-masked]

winter:

  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176

  734-944-0094

summer:

  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839

  906-494-2434

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp