Subject: [IPP] LCRC - IPP/2.0 SE (21 November 2010)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 16:29:36 -0500

Hi,

The summary of all written comments received during the PWG Last Call of the

PWG IPP Version 2.0 Second Edition specification, with the disposition of
each
comment, is posted at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/ipp20-last-call-comment-resolution-20101121.txt

I've just posted a Stable draft of PWG IPP Version 2.0 Second Edition, ready
for
review tomorrow at our IPP WG teleconference and during the upcoming PWG
meeting in December:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/lcrc-ipp20-20101121.pdf / doc
  - clean copy with line numbers

   ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/lcrc-ipp20-20101121-rev.pdf / doc
   - redlines with line numbers

This draft addresses all of the comments from the PWG Last Call.

Comments?

Cheers,
- Ira
---------------------

*A.     **Changes made to create 21 November 2010 version (Stable Draft)*

Editorial – Kept status at Stable Draft – PWG Last Call changes

Editorial – Corrected broken sentence in section 1.1, per Jerry Thrasher

(Lexmark) during PWG Last Call

Editorial – Revised sections 4, 4.1, 4.2, and 4.3, to complete conformance

requirements, per Gail Giansiracusa (Kyocera Mita) during PWG Last Call

Editorial – Revised sections 5, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, and 5.4, to delete REQUIRED

from section headers and table headers (this was inaccurate) and fixed text,

per Bill Wagner (TIC) during PWG Last Call

Editorial – Revised sections 6, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, and 6d.4, to delete REQUIRED

from section headers and table headers (this was inaccurate) and fixed text,

per Bill Wagner (TIC) during PWG Last Call

Editorial – Revised section 6.2 (IPP/2.0) to add note that “print-quality”
has

higher precedence than “printer-resolution” when they conflict (per Mike
Sweet),

per Mac Matsuda (Brother) during PWG Last Call

Technical – Revised section 6.3 (IPP/2.1) to add document-format-supplied

and document-name-supplied for *Job* object (per PWG 5100.7), per Gail

Giansiracusa (Kyocera Mita) during PWG Last Call

Technical – Revised section 6.3 (IPP/2.1) to add missing
document-format-version

(REQUIRED by PWG 5100.7) and therefore also
document-format-version-supplied,

per desk-checking for above change to section 6.3

Editorial – Revised section 6.3 (IPP/2.1) to correct note 1 to list all 3
“media-col”,

“media-col-default”, and “media-col-supported” attributes, per Bill Wagner
(TIC)

during PWG Last Call

Editorial – Revised section 6.3 (IPP/2.1) to correct note 1 and note 2 to
clarify that

NOT all “media-col” member attributes are REQUIRED per [PWG5100.3], per Bill

Wagner (TIC) during PWG Last Call

Editorial – Revised section 6.3 (IPP/2.1) table 8 to refer to note 4 for
“proof-print” and

“which-jobs-supported”, per Bill Wagner (TIC) during PWG Last Call

Editorial – Revised section 6.3 (IPP/2.1) to add note 10 about
“printer-alert” and

“printer-alert-description”, per Bill Wagner (TIC) during PWG Last Call

Technical – Revised section 6.4 (IPP/2.2)  to correct
document-format-supplied and

document-name-supplied for *Document* object (per PWG 5100.5), per Gail

Giansiracusa (Kyocera Mita) during PWG Last Call

Editorial – Revised section 11.1 to fix formatting of PWG 5100.8 and PWG
5100.9,

per Nancy Chen (Okidata) during PWG Last Call

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp