Subject: [IPP] PWG Print Job Ticket and Associated Capabilities specification

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:05:00 -0700

All,

The updated version of the "PWG Print Job Ticket and Associated Capabilities specification" is available at:
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-sm20-printjobticket10-20110923.pdf>

This version will be used at the upcoming Face to Face meeting. Also available are the .docx and -rev versions. 

The associated schema files are available at:
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PwgPrintJobTicket_v1.145.zip>

You can browse the Print Job Ticket shema at:
<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigate/PwgSmRev1-145_PrintJobTicket.html#Link71B>

and browse the associated capabilities at:
<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigate/PwgSmRev1-145_PrintServiceCapabilities.html#Link7F3>

Please bring any comments you have to the MFD session at the Face to Face meeting and/or post them to <mailto:[email-masked]>.

Peter Zehler

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp