Subject: [Pwg-Announce] CWMP MFD BOF - 9-11am PDT 4 October 2011

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 19:15:48 -0400

Hi,

The PWG-Thinxtream CWMP MFD BOF team has completed their
preliminary work and produced slides and a whitepaper about MFD
support using Broadband Forum CPE WAN Management Protocol
(CWMP) [TR-069].

Next week's PWG face-to-face meeting at Ricoh in Cupertino, CA
will begin with a two-hour CWMP MFD BOF.

Schedule:
4 October 2011 - 9-11am PDT / 12-2pm EDT
- usual PWG dial-up number/access code

Slides:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/BOFs/cwmp/cwmp-bof-oct-2011.pdf / ppt

Whitepaper:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/BOFs/cwmp/white-cwmpmfdmodel10-20110926.pdf / doc
- for initial review during CWMP MFD BOF session

Cheers,
- Ira (for the PWG-Thinxtream CWMP MFD BOF team)

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto:[email-masked]
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce