Subject: [IPP] Fwd: CISQ 2020 Cost of Poor Software Quality report - $2.1 Trillion in US in 2020

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 15:18:31 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 3:02 PM
Subject: CISQ 2020 Cost of Poor Software Quality report - $2.1 Trillion in
US in 2020

FYI,

https://www.it-cisq.org/cost-of-poor-software-quality-in-the-us/index.htm

Very good report - well worth your time - lots of good concrete
recommendations
for improving software quality (and therefore saving money and avoiding
unhappy customers).

Cheers,
- Ira

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp