Subject: [IPP] IPP WG Last Call: IPP WG Charter

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 16:29:20 -0500

[This last call will end no earlier than 22 January 2021 at 10pm PT and
requires
a positive response from at least two IPP WG members]

All - I recently posted a Stable draft of the updated IPP WG Charter based
on
our IPP WG review on 17 December 2020:

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20201230.pdf

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20201230-rev.pdf

Please download and review this significant update from the 2017 IPP WG
Charter and send any comments as responses to this email note.

Alan Sukert and Bill Wagner have already mentioned small editorial issues.

Cheers,
- Ira

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: Michael Sweet via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 10:37:29 -0500

Ira,

LGTM

> On Jan 6, 2021, at 4:29 PM, Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> [This last call will end no earlier than 22 January 2021 at 10pm PT and requires
> All - I recently posted a Stable draft of the updated IPP WG Charter based on
> Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
> Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF
> Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
> Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
> Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
> Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
> Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
> IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
> Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
> http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
> http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
> mailto: [email-masked]
> (permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434

________________________
Michael Sweet

---

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 15:24:52 -0500

Hi,

Please send your approval and/or comments on the IPP WG Charter by 22
January 2021.

Cheers,
- Ira (Co-Chair IPP WG)

---

From: "Kennedy, Smith \(Wireless & IPP Standards\) via ipp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 18:49:50 +0000

Hi Ira,

A couple of minor editorial issues, otherwise looks good!

Line 4: Change copyright to 2021
Line 51: Need to insert a space in "specificationfor" to make it "specification for"
Line 81: Stray comma at the end of the sentence right before the period.

Thanks for your efforts!

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    HP Inc.
*/

> On Jan 6, 2021, at 2:29 PM, Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20201230.pdf <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20201230.pdf>
> 
> https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20201230-rev.pdf <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20201230-rev.pdf>
> 
> http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic <http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>
> http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc <http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>
> mailto: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>