Subject: [IPP] IPP WG Charter Stable draft (25 January 2021)

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 08:23:22 -0500

Hi,

I just posted a Stable draft of the IPP WG Charter based on responses to
the IPP WG Last Call from 6 January 2021 through 22 January 2021 (where
five IPP WG members sent responses):

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20210125.pdf

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20210125-rev.pdf

This draft is ready for IPP WG approval and PWG Call for Objections.

Cheers,
- Ira

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change Log:

Line 4 - changed copyright date from "2020" to "2021" - Smith

Line 5 - changed file URI date from "20201230" to "20210125" - Smith

Line 28 - deleted "and" before "pose safety..." - Paul

Line 51 - inserted space between "specification" and "for" - Bill / Smith

Line 81 - deleted comma right before period at end of sentence - Smith

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp