Subject: [IPP] HEADS UP: PWG has shifted to WebEx - delete old Zoom calendar items

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 08:44:59 -0500

Hi,

Due to ongoing problems w/ Zoom calls, PWG has shifted back to WebEx calls.
Therefore, please delete any old Zoom calendar items and add the new PWG
WebEx calendar items when agendas are sent out.

Thanks,
- Ira (PWG Secretary)

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp