Subject: [IPP] Meet New meeting Join a meeting 3 of many IPP WG Charter Stable draft (1 February 2021)

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 09:46:57 -0500

Hi,

I just posted a Stable draft of the IPP WG Charter based on the IPP WG
final review on 28 January after completion of the IPP WG Last Call from
6 January 2021 through 22 January 2021:

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20210201.pdf

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20210201-rev.pdf

This draft is ready for IPP WG approval and PWG Call for Objections.

Cheers,
- Ira

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change Log:

Line 78 - inserted missing ')'

Line 79 - deleted extra ')'

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 09:57:32 -0500

[fixed oddly broken subject line]