Subject: Re: UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOUR

From: Zhang Tianwei <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 04:15:38 +0100

Good Day,

I am really unhappy with the kind of treatment i got from your colleague 
when I made a price inquiry.

He was very rude to me and that is a wrong way to treat customers coming 
to make enquirers.

I felt so bad and it made me think if I did the wrong to patronize your 
Company.

I left the office angrily but later that day, I spoke with a partner 
that happens to be your old customer who sent

me your email and said you can attend to my inquiry.

I can't continue with my inquiry if this is not resolved first.

See attached product list and i hope you can resolve this or take it to 
your superior.

Best Regards

Zhang Tianwei

Sales Department

_Anewtech Systems Pte Ltd_
_62 Ubi Road 1, #04-14_
_Oxley Bizhub 2,_
_Singapore 408734_

---

From: Zhang Tianwei <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 04:15:38 +0100

Good Day,

Best Regards

Zhang Tianwei

Sales Department