Subject: RE: E- Payment receipt

From: Margaret McLean<[email-masked]>
Date: 08 Sep 2021 11:50:15 +0200

Greetings ietfarch-ipp-archive,

We have made the remiitance to your account yesterday please check if your account has credited

Kindly find attahced the e-payment receipt for our reference,

Looking towards hearing from you

Thanks

Best regards,

Margaret McLean

Account department

Gas Sensing Solutions (GSS) Ltd

60-62 Grayshill Rd, Cumbernauld, UK, G68 9HQ

+44 (0)1236 781 900

| [email-masked]+44 (0)1236 781 900

Disclaimer Notice

This e mail and any files transmitted with it is confidential and is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, any review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, printing, copying or use the information contained in this
message or any part thereof in other manner is strictly prohibited. If you
received this e mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by

return e mail and delete the e mail and any of its attachment. Any personal
view or opinion expressed by the sender shall b e understood as neither
given nor endorsed by MJ or any of the companies within the Group.