Subject: Upgrade Existing Website or Design New One!

From: sonam yadav <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 13:31:30 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

Get your web designing and development jobs done here in India at a minimal
price by web experts. We are 60+ employees working round the clock for our
overseas clients and if you have any of the following requirements please
revert back to us.

We offer a variety of services that can satisfy your needs at an affordable
cost.

Our Services: -

Ø Content Writing Services.

Ø Website Designing and Development Services.

Ø Responsive & Mobile Friendly websites.

Ø Upgrade Existing Website (with Graphic, PHP and other Content Management
System).

Ø New website for Business (in Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Magento, PHP etc.)

To get your website redesign project started with us, kindly revert us with
all your requirements, and features you want to add, and we would be happy
to proceed the discussion to the next level.

Thanks & Regards,

*Sonam*