Subject: Web development with latest technologeis!

From: sonali bendre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:43:31 +0530

Hi

We are a* Web and Software Development company* with over *10+ years* of
experience in Web & App Development, Software Development and site ranking.

We are looking for a few extra projects from individuals or businesses
wanting a website, revising an existing site and/or maintaining their site.

 Our expertise in:

*- Website design and development (On any platform)*

*- Mobile Apps development*

*- ERP and CRM Development*

*- Website Google Ranking *

Our rates are negotiable so please don't just send us an email asking what
our rates are. It’s simple; it depends on the requirements of the project.
But we assure you to give the cheapest rate in the market.

We want to know what kind of project you have, your budget and how serious
(for time manner) you are about the project.

Best Regards,

*Sonali*