Subject: RE: REQUEST FOR QUOTATION

From: Tan Hanny<[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Sep 2021 13:19:30 +0200

Dear ietfarch-ipp-archive,

I tried sending an email through your website but I did not get any response.

Kindly quote the attached.

password: 74375189640

Regards,

Tan Hanny

Purchasing Dept.

United Malacca Berhad

6th Floor, No. 61, Jalan Melaka Raya 8,

Taman Melaka Raya,

75000 Melaka.

Tel: 06-282 3700

Fax: 06-288 3581

Disclaimer Notice

This e mail and any files transmitted with it is confidential and is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, any review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, printing, copying or use the information contained in this
message or any part thereof in other manner is strictly prohibited. If you
received this e mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by

return e mail and delete the e mail and any of its attachment. Any personal
view or opinion expressed by the sender shall b e understood as neither
given nor endorsed by MJ or any of the companies within the Group.