Subject: [IPP] HEADS UP: IPP WG schedule updates

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 16:26:28 -0400

Hi,

Our regular IPP WG call for next week (09/09/21) is CANCELED due to
schedule conflicts.

Our next IPP WG calls will be on 09/16/21 (extra) and 09/23/21 (return to
our
regular cadence, opposite to IDS WG calls).

Cheers,
- Ira

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp