Subject: Agenda for IPPM in Pittsburgh

From: "Matthew J Zekauskas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:56:46 -0400

Proposed agenda for IP Performance Metrics WG (ippm)

Tuesday, 1 August 2000, 13:00-14:00
===================================

Status update & agenda bashing (5 minutes) -- The Chairs
  Possibly including:
    draft-ietf-ippm-loss-pattern-03.txt
    draft-ietf-ippm-ipdv-05.txt

Network performance measurement for periodic streams (15 minutes)
   -- Glenn Grotefeld
   draft-ietf-ippm-npmps-02.txt

Bulk Transport Capacity experiments (20 min) -- Mark Allman
   No current draft.

Discussion on interest for a one-way delay protocol (15 min)
   -- Ben Teitelbaum or Stanislav Shalunov
   No current draft

---

From: "Cole, Robert G (Bob), ALSVC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:36:04 -0400

Matt,

Regarding the one-way delay measurement protocol:  Is the intent to
limit this to one-way delay measurements, or would the capability to perform
the other one-way measurements (as found in the WG's work) fall within
this protocol as well?

>    -- Ben Teitelbaum or Stanislav Shalunov
Thanks,

Bob Cole
AT&T