Subject: eMetrics Conference

From: Max Edwards <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:41:34 -0000

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am producing the UK's first conference on eMetrics which will deal with
monitoring your eBusiness performance. This will include topics such as
aligning IT with corporate eBusiness goals; metrics flexibility for evolving
eBusiness systems; implementing metrics measurement tools for smooth
eBusiness transition and maximising profitability of IT networks and
applications.

I am doing some pre-production research and am interested in finding more
information about the subject area of eBusiness and identifying
gurus/speakers in this area. Would you be interested in an event such as
this or might you be able to assist me in my enquiry?

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Max Edwards
> Business Strategy Division
marcus evans
4 Cavendish Square
London W1M 0BX
Tel: (020) 7499 0900
Fax: (020) 7629 3533
email: [email-masked]

> marcus evans is dedicated to the provision of strategic business
> information for all its customers by understanding what they need, and
> delivering it through premium products and services in the format best
> suited to each customer. To find out more about how you and your
> organisation can access the very best information, please visit us at:
> www.marcusevans.com
> 
> 
> 
>