Subject: Recent updates on IP QoS metrics in ITU-T SG 13

From: "Matthew J Zekauskas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 00:56:37 -0500

Lubomir Citkusev (copied on this mail) created a short presentation
on the U.S. position on IP QoS classes in Y.1541 into the recent
ITU-T SG 13 meeting and the results of the meeting on this topic.
However, due to the limited time available, we could not fit his
presentation into the schedule.

The presentation itself has been pdf'ified and put on the ippm web
server.

http://www.advanced.org/IPPM/Meetings/ietf49/ITU-2000-12-12-Citkusev-IPPM_QoS_Dec00.pdf

The three documents it references are available on the web site as well.
Temporary Document 4-40
  http://www.advanced.org/IPPM/Meetings/ietf49/ITU-2000-12-12-4-40.pdf
Temporary Document 4-41
  http://www.advanced.org/IPPM/Meetings/ietf49/ITU-2000-12-12-4-41.pdf
Temporary Document 4-44
  http://www.advanced.org/IPPM/Meetings/ietf49/ITU-2000-12-12-4-44.pdf

If anyone has a comment based on our "IETF" perspective, please comment
either here, or directly to Lubomir.  If you do comment directly, I would
appreciate a CC to myself.

--Matt