Subject: [ippm] netflow analyzer

From: "gab jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 11:45:09 +0000

Hi,

This are to people who have cisco netflow enabled on their router. Il like 
to know what netflow analyzers people are currently using.

I am currently looking into NetQos report analyzer. Is there anyone 
currently using this? If they are what do they think of the product?

Anyone please just list what product or open source tool they are currently 
using to analyze netflow data and why?

Suggestions on what netflow analyzer are good out there

is it better to use open source  e.g flow-tools, cflowd

I know with the open source they have powerful command line utilities to 
examine flows

thanks

regards,
gab

_________________________________________________________________
Surf together with new Shared Browsing 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/browse&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=74&DI=1059

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: Kavé Salamatian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:48:45 +0100

Dear Gab,

you might have a look to the following paper NetFlow: Information loss or
win?, by Anja Feldman & al, that might be downloaded from IMW 2002 web pages
at http://www.icir.org/vern/imw-2002/program.html. It analyse what netflow
can do.

Bests

Kavé Salamatian

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]De la part
de gab jones
Envoyé : lundi 3 février 2003 12:45
À : [email-masked]
Objet : [ippm] netflow analyzer

Hi,

thanks

regards,
gab