Subject: [ippm] Overview doc of IP metrics?

From: "Johan Claes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:32:32 +0200

Hi, is there anybody in the possession of an overview presentation and
implementation status of IP metrics (delay, jitter, packet loss) needed to
deliver and measure against (real-time or non real time ) SLA's. The IPPM
website http://www.advanced.org/IPPM/index.html contains mainly text and RFC
doc's

Thanks

*************************************************************************** 
Johan Claes 
Carrier Data Networks EMEA
Wireless Segment
**************************************************************************

---

From: Mark Santcroos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 18:29:28 +0200

> website http://www.advanced.org/IPPM/index.html contains mainly text and RFC

http://www.ripe.net/ttm/Documents/

It has a whole bunch of documents, papers and presentations about the RIPE
TTM project implementing above mentioned RFC's. It will probably also contain 
what you are looking for.

Mark

-- 
Mark Santcroos                    RIPE Network Coordination Centre
http://www.ripe.net/home/mark/    New Projects Group/TTM
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm