Subject: [ippm] New Reorder Density draft.

From: Nischal M Piratla <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:46:05 -0700

Dear ippm members,
We enhanced RD calculation to obtain two other density functions namely, 
Late-packet Density (LD) and Early-packet Density (ED). We believe that these 
changes allow us to characterize packet reordering more comprehensively and 
also address the problem of orthogonality with respect to loss and 
duplication.

Since we missed the deadline, we have posted the new draft on our website.

http://www.engr.colostate.edu/ece/Research/cnrl/draft-jayasumana-reorder-density-02.txt

We hope to discuss these changes at ippm meeting. We look forward to your 
feedback on how best the concepts proposed in the draft can be used towards 
achieving ippm goals in the area of metrics for packet reordering.

- Nischal Piratla

****************************************************
Research Assistant
Computer Networking Research Laboratory (CNRL)
C203,Dept. of Electrical & Computer Eng.
Colorado State University,
Fort Collins, CO 80523
Voice: 970-491-7974
Fax:   970-491-2249
http://www.engr.colostate.edu/ece/Research/cnrl
http://lamar.colostate.edu/~nischal
****************************************************

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm