Subject: [ippm] IPPM Registry Status

From: "STEPHAN Emile FTRD/DAC/LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:54:24 +0100

Dear all,

The minutes of the last meeting says "Emile wanted to know the status of
the registry -- it will be presented to the ADs as soon as the
(apparently now expired) version is refreshed by the I-D editor after
the meeting. RMON would like the OIDs for the metrics. Bob Cole asked
what happens for new metrics? Matt said OIDs should be included in those
drafts." 

So I posted the version 5 of the registry today. I have only updated the
date of the draft.

Regards
Emile

---

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:31:29 -0500

Emile,

Thanks for the update.  I figured out a couple weeks ago
that your draft was one of the ones that the internet-drafts
administration system had lost just before the last meeting--
the old version got reposted when you noticed, but the new
one never did.

As soon as this posts, I'll forward to the AD's.

--Matt

--On Friday, January 23, 2004 10:54 AM +0100 "STEPHAN Emile FTRD/DAC/LAN" 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> Dear all,
>
> The minutes of the last meeting says "Emile wanted to know the status of the registry -- it will
> be presented to the ADs as soon as the (apparently now expired) version is refreshed by the I-D
> editor after the meeting. RMON would like the OIDs for the metrics. Bob Cole asked what happens
> for new metrics? Matt said OIDs should be included in those drafts."
>
> So I posted the version 5 of the registry today. I have only updated the date of the draft.
>
> Regards
> Emile

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:31:29 -0500

Emile,

--Matt