Subject: [ippm] Network Benchmarking Considerations Draft

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:52:55 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Y'all:

A while back, I posted Considerations in Benchmarking Routing Protocol
Network Convergence, draft-white-network-benchmark-01.txt, to BMWG. This is
slated to be an individual contribution/informational RFC, since it doesn't
appear to fit within BMWG's purview, nor any other WG. I've recently posted
the -01 version of this draft, but it's probably stuck in a queue
someplace, and it's identical to the -00 version, other than date changes,
anyway.

So, I'd like to get any comments on this I can. I've asked Alex (the
Routing AD) to place it into last call as an individual
submission/informational at this point.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-white-network-benchmark-00.txt

Thanks!

:-)

Russ

__________________________________
[email-masked] CCIE <>< Grace Alone

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm