Subject: [ippm] network troubleshooting workshop at SIGCOMM 2004

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:42:34 -0400

Folks-

Sorry for the quick advertisement, but it seems like the folks on this
list may be particularly interested in a workshop on the topic of
network troubleshooting will be held on Sep/3 as part of ACM SIGCOMM's
annual technical conference in Portland, OR.  We have an excellent group
of papers that will be presented and discussed as well as a panel
session on ``What Research is Really Needed to Troubleshoot Networks''
that would benefit by having a breadth of folks involved.

The Network Troubleshooting Workshop web page:

    http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigcomm/sigcomm2004/netts.html

The SIGCOMM 2004 web page:

    http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigcomm/sigcomm2004/

The cutoff for early registration is Aug/2.  We look forward to
seeing you in Portland!

Jon Bennett and Mark Allman
NetTs program co-chairs

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm