Subject: [ippm] Draft Agenda for the IPPM WG meeting.

From: "Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE NCC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 19:43:09 +0200 (CEST)

Comments?  Let me know

Matt & Henk

Draft Agenda IPPM WG/IETF 60.

Monday 13.00-15:00

1. Administrativia (10)
    - Scribe
    - Minutes
    - Blue Sheets
    - Status of Drafts and Milestones

2. One-Way Active Measurements Protocol (2x15)
    - Stanislav Shalunov
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-09.txt
    - Zhang Shu
      On implementing this draft.

3. Reordering Drafts (2x15)
    - Al Morton
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-reordering-06.txt
    - Anura Jayasumana
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jayasumana-reorder-density-03.txt
      (To be confirmed).

4. Implementation reports for RFC2678-2681 (2x10)
    - Matt Zekauskas on Surveyor
    - Henk Uijterwaal on RIPE TTM
    - ... (any other contributions)

5. IPPM Reporting MIB and Metrics Registry discussion (20 min)
   - Jessie Jewitt & Emile Stephan
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-mib-06.txt
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-metrics-registry-07.txt
   - Tom Nadeau
     Embedded aspects and usage for QoS Monitoring.

6. Any Other Business.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Process and Procedure are the last hiding place of people without the wit
and wisdom to do their job properly.                          (David Brent).

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm