Subject: [ippm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for TCP Throughput Testing
	Author(s)       : B. Constantine, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-12.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-02-23

This framework describes a practical methodology for measuring end-
to-end TCP Throughput in a managed IP network. The goal is to provide 
a better indication in regards to user experience. In this framework, 
TCP and IP parameters are specified and should be configured as 
recommended.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.