Subject: [ippm] Presentation in Prague

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 10:42:15 +0200

Yaakov,

Thank you for providing a slide pack with OWAMP/TWAMP issues for our Prague
meeting.  The slides were discussed but there was not sufficient expertise in
the room to answer all questions.

May I suggest that you post the issues to the list and give people a
chance to comment.  Depending on the outcome, we may file errata or write
an update to the specs.  If you consider this useful, I can try to set up
an issue tracker for this.

Thanks,

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
RIPE NCC                                  http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There appears to have been a collective retreat from reality that day.
                                 (John Glanfield, on an engineering project)

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 09:43:20 +0200

> Yaakov,

Did you get around to do this?

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
RIPE NCC                                  http://www.uijterwaal.nl
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------