Subject: [ippm] 1st draft agenda for Quebec

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 09:48:14 +0200

IPPM group,

Here is the first draft of the agenda for Quebec.   If you want to talk
about something, please let us know,

Matt & Henk

- - - -

AGENDA IPPM Meeting @ IETF81
============================
Monday, 9:00 - 11:30

Draft 1. 1/7/2011

0.   5'  Administrativia
         Scribe: We need a volunteer
         (Minutes, Scribe, Blue Sheet, Note Well, ...)

1.   5'  Status of drafts not discussed today

Ongoing work
============
2.  20'  Metrics on the standard track (Ruediger, Al)
         * draft-ietf-ippm-metricstest-03
         * draft-morton-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-01

Possible new work
=================
3.  20'  TWAMP Value-Added Octets (Steve Baillargeon/Andreas Johnsson)
         draft-baillargeon-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-01
         How to proceed with this work.

4.       Draft from I.Tiziano

5.       Future of the group

6.       AOB

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
                                          http://www.uijterwaal.nl
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There appears to have been a collective retreat from reality that day.
                                 (John Glanfield, on an engineering project)