Subject: [ippm] First draft agenda published

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 09:01:16 +0200

IPPM Group,

A first draft for the agenda in Quebec has been published at:

   http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/81/agenda/ippm.txt

Additions welcome, please note that the focus is on things that require
face-2-face discussion, not on status updates.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
                                          http://www.uijterwaal.nl
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There appears to have been a collective retreat from reality that day.
                                 (John Glanfield, on an engineering project)

---

From: Steve Baillargeon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 07:18:46 -0400

Hi  Henk
It seems the agenda is missing an important item that we identified at our last meeting.
Can you add the discussion around the need to move RFC5136 to the standard track?
It is important to standardize a metric like the IP-type-P Available Path Capacity that can be measured with TWAMP value-added octets for instance.

Regards
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Henk Uijterwaal
Sent: July-08-11 3:01 AM
To: IETF IPPM WG
Subject: [ippm] First draft agenda published

IPPM Group,

Additions welcome, please note that the focus is on things that require face-2-face discussion, not on status updates.

Henk

There appears to have been a collective retreat from reality that day.
                                 (John Glanfield, on an engineering project) _______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm