Subject: [ippm] Remote Participation Details for IPPM at IETF 81

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 21:25:08 -0400

If you plan to join remotely, we start at Monday 25-Jul-2011
at 0900 in Quebec  (which is EDT or GMT-4).  If you're local, we're in 
room 202.

Assuming the Audio stream is working, please join it:
<http://ietf81streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf801.m3u>

Audio will be archived at
<http://www.ietf.org/audio/ietf81/>

All the latest versions of the slides received will be posted here by
meeting time:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/81/materials.html#wg-ippm>

(Tools format agenda at <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/81/>)

Jabber info:
<http://www.ietf.org/jabber/>, we'll be in [email-masked]
(We will monitor jabber; however, do not expect that the session will
be completely scribed there!)

IETF remote participation page:
<http://www.ietf.org/meeting/81/remote-participation.html>

--Matt