Subject: [ippm] WGLC draft-ietf-ippm-loss-episode-metrics-02

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:30:37 +0200

IPPM group,

This starts a WGLC for the draft:

   Loss Episode Metrics for IPPM
   draft-ietf-ippm-loss-episode-metrics-02

Please review the draft and raise any issues by Monday, August 29, 8:00 UTC.
This is indeed longer than usual, due to the current meeting and the
vacation period.   An URL for the draft is:

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-loss-episode-metrics/

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
RIPE NCC                                  http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There appears to have been a collective retreat from reality that day.
                                 (John Glanfield, on an engineering project)

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:56:04 +0200

IPPM group,

   IPPM standard advancement testing
   draft-ietf-ippm-metrictest-03

  http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-metrictest/

Matt & Henk