Subject: Re: [ippm] Meeting in Paris

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:29:00 +0100

IPPM Group,

> The chairs are currently discussing if we have to have a face-2-face
> meeting at the next IETF in Paris.  If you have topics that need
> discussion, please drop us a note before January 25.

I have not seen any requests... if you forgot about this, please speak up
now!

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
                                          http://www.uijterwaal.nl
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There appears to have been a collective retreat from reality that day.
                                 (John Glanfield, on an engineering project)

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:19:30 +0100

IPPM Group,

> I have not seen any requests... if you forgot about this, please speak up

A few people indeed forgot :-) so I have requested a slot.  If you have
agenda topics please drop me a note.  If there are more requests than
time available, priority will be given to topics that meet these
criteria:

 a) There is a (current) draft that people can read.

 b) There has been some discussion on the content of the draft
    in the last 6 months.

That is, drafts that have not been published or topics that appear to
be dead (or very sound asleep) won't get agenda time.

Henk