Subject: [ippm] AD review for draft-ietf-ippm-rt-loss-02

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:15:28 -0500

Hi, I've done an AD review of the rt-loss document and think
it's ready to go to IETF LC and IESG Review, except for one
question that I have on what may be simply a typo:

In Section 5, the last paragraph prior to 5.1 says:

   In the metric name, the variable <Stream> SHALL be replaced with the
   process used to define the sample, using one of the above processes
   (or other process, the details of which MUST be specified if used).

I believe, "<Stream>" should be "<Sample>"?  For instance,
section 5.1 is Name: Type-P-Round-trip-Loss-<Sample>-Stream and
section 6.1 is Type-P-Round-trip-Loss-<Sample>-Ratio.

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems

---

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 22:26:07 -0500

Yes, I used <Stream> in a previous memo,
but that term would be redundant with the
"Stream" in the metric name here.

I'll make the changes,
Al

At 01:15 PM 2/27/2012, Wesley Eddy wrote:
>_______________________________________________
>ippm mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm