Subject: Re: [ippm] Request to publish draft-baillargeon-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-02.txt

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 09:57:19 +0100

IPPM group,

> The authors of draft-baillargeon-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-02.txt
> have asked for this document to be published as an informational RFC,
> by the WG, with the goal of documenting the work done by them.
> 
> This draft tries to solve a problem that is close to what we think the
> generic problem is and the work documented in this draft shows that the
> problem can be solved.  By publishing this document, all the work done
> will be documented in a permanent way.
> 
> We will ask for a review of the document by the group to make sure
> that the content is clear but not to discuss what exactly the problem
> is.  That is the topic of another draft.
> 
> If you have serious issues with this approach, please speak up before
> Monday, February 6.

No comments were made against the approach.  The next steps for this
draft will be:

* It will re-appear as draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-valua-added-octets

* If you haven't read the draft, please review and send comments to
  the list.  Goal of the review is to ensure that the document is
  clear.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
                                          http://www.uijterwaal.nl
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There appears to have been a collective retreat from reality that day.
                                 (John Glanfield, on an engineering project)

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:19:21 +0100

IPPM group,

Please see below.  This document has meanwhile been submitted as
draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-valua-added-octets and the authors have asked for
comments.

If you are interested in this draft, please comment before March 19 (which
will give us some time to organize a face-2-face discussion on the draft
in Paris, if necessary).  If you want to review the draft but don't have
time before Paris, please let me know as well.

Henk