Subject: [ippm] WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-01

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:36:45 +0200

IPPM Group,

This starts a WGLC for the draft:

   Test Plan and Results for Advancing RFC 2679 on the Standards Track
   draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-01

Please review the draft and raise any issues by Monday, April 16, 2012,
8:00 UTC.

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
RIPE NCC                                  http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There appears to have been a collective retreat from reality that day.
                                 (John Glanfield, on an engineering project)

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:29:17 +0200

IPPM Group,

  TWAMP Value-Added Octets
  draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-01.txt

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
                                          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------