Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:56:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Test Plan and Results for Advancing RFC 2679 on the Standards Track
	Author(s)       : Len Ciavattone
                          Ruediger Geib
                          Al Morton
                          Matthias Wieser
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   This memo proposes to advance a performance metric RFC along the
   standards track, specifically RFC 2679 on One-way Delay Metrics.
   Observing that the metric definitions themselves should be the
   primary focus rather than the implementations of metrics, this memo
   describes the test procedures to evaluate specific metric requirement
   clauses to determine if the requirement has been interpreted and
   implemented as intended.  Two completely independent implementations
   have been tested against the key specifications of RFC 2679.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-01.txt