Subject: [ippm] Fwd: Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-01

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:41:03 +0200

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-01
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:03:47 +0200
From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
To: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>

IPPM group,

On 29/03/2012 11:36, Henk Uijterwaal wrote:
> IPPM Group,
> 
> This starts a WGLC for the draft:
> 
>    Test Plan and Results for Advancing RFC 2679 on the Standards Track
>    draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-01
> 
> Please review the draft and raise any issues by Monday, April 16, 2012,
> 8:00 UTC.

No issues were raised, so this document is approved and will be moved
forward.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
                                          http://www.uijterwaal.nl
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There appears to have been a collective retreat from reality that day.
                                 (John Glanfield, on an engineering project)