Subject: [ippm] Fwd: Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-01.txt

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:36:17 +0200

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: WGLC for  draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-01.txt
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:03:09 +0200
From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
To: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>

IPPM Group,

> This starts a WGLC for the draft:
> 
>   TWAMP Value-Added Octets
>   draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-01.txt
> 
> Please review the draft and raise any issues by Monday, April 16, 2012,
> 8:00 UTC.

After the start of the WGLC (on 29/3), there was some discussion on the
draft and a new version has been submitted (-02, on April 4).  I haven't
seen any feedback on this one though.

As a result, I'm extending the WGLC by one week, until April 23.  If you
commented on the previous version, please look at the new one and let
me know if this addresses your comments.  A one-line review ("yes, I've
read it and I'm now {happy|still not happy} with the document") is
already quite useful.  If nobody speaks up, I'm going to assume that
everybody _is_ happy with the document.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
                                          http://www.uijterwaal.nl
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There appears to have been a collective retreat from reality that day.
                                 (John Glanfield, on an engineering project)

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 16:31:49 +0200

IPPM Group,

> everybody _is_ happy with the document.

Nobody spoke up, so I'm assuming that we are all happy with the -02
version of the document.  It will be sent to the IESG in the next
days.

Henk

Read my blog at http://www.uijterwaal.nl/henks_hands.html