Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 06:14:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Rate Measurement Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-06-24

Abstract:
   There is a rate measurement scenario which has wide-spread attention
   of users and seemingly all industry participants, including
   regulators.  This memo presents an access rate-measurement problem
   statement for IP Performance Metrics.  Key aspects require the
   ability to control packet size on the tested path and enable
   asymmetrical packet size testing in a controller-responder
   architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/