Subject: Re: [ippm] Cisco SLA draft version 1

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 11:58:56 +0200

IPPM group,

>      We (the authors) would like to announce the availability of an updated
> version of our draft. We would like to thank everyone for providing comments.
> The authors would also like to request that this be moved back to the
> independent stream to make progress.

As this was never a formal WG item, the authors can just move the draft back
to the independent stream.

The topic is closed for now.  Of course, it can be reopened any time in the
future, if there is a group of people interested in working on it and writing a
new draft.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
                                          http://www.uijterwaal.nl
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read my blog at http://www.uijterwaal.nl/henks_hands.html