Subject: Re: [ippm] (No) Meeting in Vancouver

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 10:35:18 +0200

IPPM Group,

> There have been no request for agenda time to discuss WG items in Vancouver,
> and one request for a slot for a yet-to-be-published individual submission
> ID.
> 
> Unless this changes dramatically in the next 2 days, I will not ask for
> a slot for IPPM.  There will be a TSV area meeting where individual submission
> ID's can be presented.

Things didn't change that much.  There is now 1 WG draft that may require
some face-2-face discussion.  That is not sufficient to warrant a meeting,
so I did not ask for a slot.  If the WG draft does indeed require f-2-f
discussion, we'll set something up during a lunch break or such.

The individual drafts can still go to the TSV area meeting.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
                                          http://www.uijterwaal.nl
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read my blog at http://www.uijterwaal.nl/henks_hands.html