Subject: [ippm] RFC 6802 on Ericsson Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Value-Added Octets

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 09:42:58 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6802

        Title:      Ericsson Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol 
                    (TWAMP) Value-Added Octets 
        Author:     S. Baillargeon, C. Flinta,
                    A. Johnsson
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 37309
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6802.txt

This memo describes an extension to the Two-Way Active Measurement
Protocol (TWAMP).  Specifically, it extends the TWAMP-Test protocol,
which identifies and manages packet trains, in order to measure
capacity metrics like the available path capacity, tight section
capacity, and UDP delivery rate in the forward and reverse path
directions.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC