Subject: [ippm] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 11:48:51 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Test Plan and Results for Advancing RFC 2680 on the Standards Track
    Author(s)     : L. Ciavattone, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680
    Pages         : 27 
    Date          : Jan. 3, 2013 
    
This memo proposes to advance a performance metric RFC along the
   standards track, specifically RFC 2680 on One-way Loss Metrics.
   Observing that the metric definitions themselves should be the
   primary focus rather than the implementations of metrics, this memo
   describes the test procedures to evaluate specific metric requirement
   clauses to determine if the requirement has been interpreted and
   implemented as intended.  Two completely independent implementations
   have been tested against the key specifications of RFC 2680.

   In this version, the results are presented in the R-tool output form.
   Beautification is future work.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.