Subject: [ippm] IPPM WG agenda for Berlin

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:01:23 +0200

Greetings, all,

If you haven't done so already, please send requests for agenda slots in Berlin to [email-masked] by Friday, July 12. We'll definitely have slots for each of the current working group drafts, and would like to hear updates on any significant progress on work already introduced but for which we haven't adopted milestones, as well as any new work fitting in our new charter. 

Many thanks, best regards,

Brian

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:54:52 -0700

Hi Brian, et. al,
I'd like to request a slot to present Type-P Descriptor Monitoring in
Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hedin-ippm-type-p-monitor-01.txt>
work.

Regards,
Greg

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 6:01 AM, Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>wrote:

> Greetings, all,
>
>  If you haven't done so already, please send requests for agenda slots in
> Berlin to [email-masked] by Friday, July 12. We'll definitely
> have slots for each of the current working group drafts, and would like to
> hear updates on any significant progress on work already introduced but for
> which we haven't adopted milestones, as well as any new work fitting in our
> new charter.
>
> _______________________________________________
> ippm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm
>