Subject: [ippm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-time-format-02.txt> (Support of IEEE-1588 time stamp format in Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 06:29:37 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IP Performance Metrics WG (ippm)
to consider the following document:
- 'Support of IEEE-1588 time stamp format in Two-Way Active Measurement
   Protocol (TWAMP)'
  <draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-time-format-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-03-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes an OPTIONAL feature for active performance
   measurement protocols allowing use of the Precision Time Protocol
   time stamp format defined in IEEE-1588v2-2008, as an alternative to
   the Network Time Protocol that is currently used.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-time-format/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-time-format/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2850/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2851/