Subject: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bailmir-ippm-twamp-dscp-ctrl-mon-02.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:40:43 -0800

Dear All,
couple typos fixed.
Please review and share your comments, questions, always greatly
appreciated and welcome.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 11:36 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-bailmir-ippm-twamp-dscp-ctrl-mon-02.txt
To: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Steve Baillargeon <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-bailmir-ippm-twamp-dscp-ctrl-mon-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-bailmir-ippm-twamp-dscp-ctrl-mon
Revision:       02
Title:          Control and Monitoring Differentiated Service Code Point in
Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)
Document date:  2017-02-21
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bailmir-ippm-
twamp-dscp-ctrl-mon-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bailmir-ippm-twamp-
dscp-ctrl-mon/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bailmir-ippm-twamp-dscp-
ctrl-mon-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bailmir-ippm-twamp-
dscp-ctrl-mon-02

Abstract:
   This document describes an optional extension for Two-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) allowing control and monitoring of the
   Differentiated Service Code Point (DSCP) field in forward and reverse
   directions within single test session with the TWAMP-Test protocol.
   This document, if accepted, will be an update to the TWAMP core
   protocol specified in RFC 5357 and DSCP Monitoring mode defined in
   RFC 7750 .

Hello,
I need your help to manually post this version as I have to change my
contact information.
Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Greg

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat