Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 09:34:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics of the IETF.

        Title           : Registry for Performance Metrics
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Benoit Claise
                          Philip Eardley
                          Al Morton
                          Aamer Akhter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-11.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2017-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines the format for the Performance Metrics registry
   and defines the IANA Registry for Performance Metrics.  This document
   also gives a set of guidelines for Registered Performance Metric
   requesters and reviewers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/