Subject: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mizrahi-ippm-multiplexed-alternate-marking-02.txt

From: Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 07:26:04 +0300

Hi,

We have made a major revision of the draft. Its scope is now wider, and
hopefully more useful to the reader - please see the abstract below for
further details.

Following this major revision, we would highly appreciate any comments, and
especially any feedback regarding whether the draft is of interest to the
WG.

Thanks,
Tal.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 7:08 AM
To: Giuseppe Fioccola; Tal Mizrahi; Gregory Mirsky; Carmi Arad; Mauro
Cociglio; Greg Mirsky; Mach Chen; Mach Chen (Guoyi); Lianshu Zheng
Subject: [EXT] New Version Notification for draft-mizrahi-ippm-
multiplexed-alternate-marking-02.txt

External Email

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A new version of I-D, draft-mizrahi-ippm-multiplexed-alternate-marking-
02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tal Mizrahi and posted to the IETF
repository.

Name:           draft-mizrahi-ippm-multiplexed-alternate-marking
Revision:       02
Title:          Compact Alternate Marking Methods for Passive Performance
Monitoring
Document date:  2017-06-29
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          21
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mizrahi-ippm-
multiplexed-alternate-marking-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mizrahi-ippm-
multiplexed-alternate-marking/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mizrahi-ippm-
multiplexed-alternate-marking-02
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mizrahi-ippm-
multiplexed-alternate-marking-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mizrahi-ippm-
multiplexed-alternate-marking-02

Abstract:
   This memo introduces new alternate marking methods that require a
   compact overhead of either a single bit per packet, or zero bits per
   packet.  This memo also presents a summary of alternate marking
   methods, and discusses the tradeoffs among them.  The target audience
   of this document is network protocol designers; this document is
   intended to help protocol designers choose the best alternate marking
   method(s) based on the protocol's constraints and requirements.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat