Subject: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-light-yang-09.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 11:35:42 -0700

Dear All,
the new version includes three configurable percentile levels with 95, 99,
and 99.9 being respective default values. Percentiles reported for delay
and delay variation metrics - far-, near-end, and round-trip.

Appreciate your comments, suggestions.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 8:51 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-light-yang-09.txt
To: Adrian Pan <[email-masked]>, Min Xiao <[email-masked]>,
Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Wei S Luo <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-light-yang-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-light-yang
Revision:       09
Title:          Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Light Data Model
Document date:  2017-06-13
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          30
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-ippm-
twamp-light-yang-09.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-
light-yang/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-light-
yang-09
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-
twamp-light-yang-09
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-
light-yang-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies the data model for implementations of
   Session-Sender and Session-Reflector for Two-Way Active Measurement
   Protocol (TWAMP) Light mode using YANG.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat