Subject: [ippm] draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm-03 - Update

From: Praveen Ananthasankaran <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 14:31:11 +0000

Hi, All:

We have updated the draft based on the comments raised in the last IETF
meeting.

*https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm/
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm/>*

This draft discuss some new methodology for performance measurements and
provide fine granularity performance measurement  based on COS and Color
classification.

Tracking of the performance of experienced by specific customer traffic.

The main changes in v(-03)include:

1.       Address the relationship with MEF work

2.       Expand the scope to cover delay measurement and delay variation
measurement.

3.       Add more details to section 4.

4.       Update definitions in the section 2.

5.       Change the title to performance measurement model.

Please review and post your comments.

Regards,
Praveen