Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 10:02:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Performance and Diagnostic Metrics (PDM) Destination Option
        Authors         : Nalini Elkins
                          Robert M. Hamilton
                          Michael S. Ackermann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-13.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2017-06-26

Abstract:
   To assess performance problems,  this document describes optional
   headers embedded in each packet that provide sequence numbers and
   timing information as a basis for measurements.  Such measurements
   may be interpreted in real-time or after the fact. This document
   specifies the Performance and Diagnostic Metrics (PDM) destination
   options extension header. The field limits, calculations, and usage
   in measurement of PDM are included in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 07:47:40 -0500

Just to let the working group know.

On Jun 26, 2017 12:02, <[email-masked]> wrote:

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Performance and Diagnostic Metrics (PDM)
Destination Option
        Authors         : Nalini Elkins
                          Robert M. Hamilton
                          Michael S. Ackermann
        Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-13.txt
        Pages           : 32
        Date            : 2017-06-26

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

I'm at a campsite with minimal cellular coverage this week, but I'll follow
up when that changes. And thanks for the revision.

Spencer