Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 08:31:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics of the IETF.

        Title           : Initial Performance Metric Registry Entries
        Authors         : Al Morton
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Philip Eardley
                          Kevin D'Souza
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-04.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2017-06-30

Abstract:
   This memo defines the Initial Entries for the Performance Metrics
   Registry.  This version includes:

   * Addition of Loss Ratio metric in various sections (multiple metrics
   per section).

   * All section 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 parameters reference YANG types for
   alternate data formats.

   * implementation of standard naming format for parameters.

   * implementation of many IANA early-review comments.

   Still need: Add MBM metric entry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/