Subject: [ippm] Milestones changed for ippm WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 03:07:04 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit draft on model-based TCP bulk transfer capacity
metrics to IESG as Experimental", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "submit a Standards Track document to the IESG adding
support for IEEE-1588 timestamps to TWAMP", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "submit a Standards Track document to the IESG for a YANG
model for managing TWAMP clients and servers ", set due date to October 2017
from November 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit draft on core registry for performance metrics to
IESG as Proposed Standard", set due date to November 2017 from November 2016.

Changed milestone "submit a Standards Track document to the IESG defining
initial contents of performance metric registry", set due date to November
2017 from November 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit an Experimental draft on coloring-based hybrid
measurement methodologies for loss and delay to the IESG", set due date to
November 2017 from November 2016.

Changed milestone "submit a Standards Track document to the IESG updating
RFC2330 to cover IPv6", set due date to July 2018 from July 2017.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ippm/about/