Subject: [ippm] IPR Disclosure Telecom Italia SpA's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 09:29:49 -0700

Dear Giuseppe Fioccola, Alessandro Capello, Mauro Cociglio, Luca Castaldelli, Mach Chen, Lianshu Zheng, Gregory Mirsky, Tal Mizrahi:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled
"Alternate Marking method for passive and hybrid performance
monitoring" (draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark) was submitted to the IETF
Secretariat on  and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual
Property Rights Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3071/). The
title of the IPR disclosure is "Telecom Italia SpA's Statement about IPR
related to draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 14:47:19 -0500

Just following up with the IESG ...

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 11:29 AM, IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Dear Giuseppe Fioccola, Alessandro Capello, Mauro Cociglio, Luca
> Castaldelli, Mach Chen, Lianshu Zheng, Gregory Mirsky, Tal Mizrahi:
>
>

The IESG is aware that Brian Haberman tripped over a discrepancy between
the IPR trail through the datatracker and the IPR trail through the HTML
tools page for this draft, as part of his int-dir review.

I've reported that discrepancy to the tools team, at This is now a bug
report ticket, at https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/ticket/2377. Details
in the ticket I just created.

This IPR notice, directly on the working group draft, is an update that now
shows consistently for both the datatracker and the tools page.

I'll let the working group chairs take it from here, but wanted to
level-set everyone.

Spencer