Subject: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-yang-00.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 02:50:05 -0700

Dear All,
we've published the first YANG data model version of STAMP
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-00>. The model is
based on our earlier work on YANG data model of TWAMP Light. One change
worth to notice - integration of IPPM WG agreement to re-allocate UDP port
862 as TWAMP Receiver port.

Your comments, questions, and suggestions are always welcome and greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 2:42 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-yang-00.txt
To: Min Xiao <[email-masked]>, Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>,
Wei S Luo <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-yang-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-yang
Revision:       00
Title:          Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP) Data
Model
Document date:  2017-10-20
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          29
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-ippm-
stamp-yang-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-
yang/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-yang-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-
stamp-yang-00

Abstract:
   This document specifies the data model for implementations of Sender
   and Reflector for Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP)
   mode using YANG.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat