Subject: iSCSI : Response Length and response Data fields in SCSI Resonse PDU.

From: Santosh Rao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 14:27:12 -0800

Julian/All,

I do not see any changes in the new iSCSI draft that explain the
semantics of the Response Length and Response Data fields described in
Section 2.4 (SCSI Response PDU).

Are these intended to describe something similar to the Response Length
and Response Data sent in the FCP_RSP PDU of Fibre Channel ?
(SCSI-FCP-2. rev 05. Section 9.4.10, 9.4.11).

Some clarification on this subject would help.

Thanks,
Santosh Rao

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 11:12:57 +0200

Santosh,

I am still working on it (and other items). The main reason I got 02 out
was to get a discussion going on the "new" items - the marker, the recovery
model for digest errors and for iSCSI format errors.
The rest will be out soon.

Julo

Santosh Rao <[email-masked]> on 06/01/2001 00:27:12

Please respond to Santosh Rao <[email-masked]>

To:   IPS Reflector <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  iSCSI : Response Length and response Data fields in SCSI Resonse
      PDU.

Julian/All,

Thanks,
Santosh Rao

 - santoshr.vcf