Subject: iSCSI : Login Key issues.

From: Santosh Rao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:21:16 -0800

Issues with iSCSI login keys :
======================

1) The draft is missing default value specifications for the following
login keys in Appendix C :
MaxConnections
TotalText
KeyValueText

A uniform policy should be applied to login keys which is either :
a) specify default values for all keys
OR
b) declare a set of login keys as mandatory and respond to a login
missing these mandatory key with "Reject Login - Missing Mandatory
Parameters" in the Login Response PDU.

2) The default value for MaxOutstandingR2T is set to 256 which is too
high. This should be lowered, since this is per task.

Regards,
Santosh