Subject: iSCSI-04: WN field

From: "Ayman Ghanem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:18:42 -0600

Since the common case is likely to be a Basic Header Segment (BHS) followed
by either a data segment or no data, wouldn't be simpler to have bit-7 of
the WN field be defaulted to zero for the common case, and set it to 1 if we
have additional header segments?.

-Ayman

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:59:17 +0200

Well to me it looks the same - 0, 1?

Regards,
Julo

"Ayman Ghanem" <[email-masked]> on 26/02/2001 18:18:42

Please respond to "Ayman Ghanem" <[email-masked]>

To:   [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:  iSCSI-04: WN field

Since the common case is likely to be a Basic Header Segment (BHS) followed
by either a data segment or no data, wouldn't be simpler to have bit-7 of
the WN field be defaulted to zero for the common case, and set it to 1 if
we
have additional header segments?.

-Ayman