Subject: IPS WG @ 50th IETF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 00:20:36 -0500

The IPS WG is currently scheduled to meet as follows:

	MONDAY, March 19, 2001
	0900-1130 Morning Sessions

	WEDNESDAY, March 21, 2001
	0900-1130 Morning Sessions

Please note the usual caveat that this is SUBJECT TO CHANGE
until the agenda becomes final.  With luck we'll get the
whole 5 hours this time.  Also, please note the deadlines
for submission of Internet-Drafts:

  February 23 - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
		submission at 17:00 ET 
  March 2 - Internet Draft final submission cutoff date at 1700 ET

1700 ET, means 5pm EASTERN TIME - those in other time zones should
plan accordingly.  Also, there's often an enormous load of drafts
submitted close to the deadline that can take many days to clear -
submission of drafts by Wednesday of the week of the Friday
deadline will usually yield a prompter response.

Thanks,
--David 

---------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 42 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 435-1000 x75140     FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500
[email-masked]       Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
---------------------------------------------------