Subject: IPS Interim meeting April 30 & May 1

From: "Elizabeth Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:37:40 -0500

IPS Interim Meeting

An interim meeting of the IPS working group will be held on April 30 and
May 1, 2001.
This meeting will co-locate with the May T10 meeting in Nashua, NH.

Monday, April 30 - FC related drafts
Tuesday, May 1 - SCSI related drafts
(Agenda for this meeting will be published early April)

In addition to the above, a discussion of the development of a 
SCSI MIB will be held in the T10 CAP meeting on Wed, May 2.
(Planned for morning)

Please send RSVP (to insure we have enough room for attendees) to
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

A block of rooms has been reserved at the Sheraton Nashua at a
room rate of $133.
Please ask for the group Hitachi

Sheraton Nashua Hotel
11 Tara Boulevard
Nashua, NH

Phone: (603) 888-9970
Fax (603) 891-4179
e-mail: [email-masked]

Room cutoff date is April 9, 2001.  The host requests that rooms be
reserved as soon as possible to insure that we enough rooms reserved.

More information may be found at
<http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/announce/ann-m043.pdf>