Subject: iSCSI: Some gramatical/spelling mistakes in iSCSI draft ver 5

From: "Sanjeev Bhagat (TRIPACE/Zoetermeer)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:35:34 +0100

Sec 1.2.2.1 on page 11
The sentence 
Not covered in this document are *he means by which the SCSI Layer may
request immediate delivery for command or by which iSCSI will decide by
itself to mark a PDU for immediate delivery

I guess he should be changed to the.

Section 1.2.5 on page 16
It is assumed that these tags are *be used by the target to tag (alone or in
combination with the LUN) the solicited data

"be" should be removed.

Section 2.4.2 on page 36
If a SCSI device error is detected while data from the initiator is still
expected (the commadn PDU did not contain all the data and the target has
not received the *a Data PDU with the F bit set before sending the Response
PDU

"a" should be removed

Section 2.4.6 on page 37
One past the largest DataSN in an input (read) data PDU the target has sent
for the command. 0 means no data PDUs *where sent.

"Where" should be replace with "were"

Section 2.4.7 on page 37
One past the largest DataSN in an R2T PDU the target has sent for the
command. 0 means no R2T PDUs *where sent.

"Where" should be replace with "were"

I will report more as I find more..

Regards,
Sanjeev Bhagat

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:14:06 +0200

Thanks, Julo

"Sanjeev Bhagat (TRIPACE/Zoetermeer)" <[email-masked]> on 16/03/2001
14:35:34

Please respond to "Sanjeev Bhagat (TRIPACE/Zoetermeer)"
      <[email-masked]>

To:   "'IPS Reflector'" <[email-masked]>, Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
cc:
Subject:  iSCSI: Some gramatical/spelling mistakes in iSCSI draft ver 5

Sec 1.2.2.1 on page 11
The sentence

Section 1.2.5 on page 16
It is assumed that these tags are *be used by the target to tag (alone or
in
combination with the LUN) the solicited data

"be" should be removed.

Section 2.4.2 on page 36

"a" should be removed

Section 2.4.6 on page 37

Section 2.4.7 on page 37

Regards,
Sanjeev Bhagat