Subject: FW: unsolicited data sequence

From: "Sanjeev Bhagat (TRIPACE/Zoetermeer)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:44:58 +0100

Hello julian,
 
I have tried to post this question 2-3 times since yesterday but it does not
show up in the mailing list? Any reason why?
-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjeev Bhagat (TRIPACE/Zoetermeer) 
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 6:32 AM
To: 'IPS Reflector'
Subject: unsolicited data sequence

Hello,

I have a question.

In case the initiator and target negotiate the login parameter for the
data transfer with UseR2T = No, what would be the sequence of data
transfer in case of Write command wher the data transfer length is
greater the immediate data +firstburst size? Can the taget keep
makingextra iSCSI data PDUs and send it to target or it must wait for
the acknowledgement for the firstburst size data.

Sanjeev