Subject: iSCSI MIB Draft 02

From: Mark Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 09:21:58 -0600

A new version of the iSCSI MIB has been submitted as
draft-bakke-iscsimib-02.txt.  It is now available for
review at on Julian's iSCSI archive site.  If you are
using a dial-up line, be forewarned that it is a
250 kbyte file.

http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/ips/draft-bakke-iscsimib-02.txt

This is the exact draft that was submitted; there are ongoing
changes being made to the MIB by the team.  We will submit
another draft to this list in the near future.

For those who would like to see the table structure, before
diving into the entire MIB, a drawing of the MIB table
structure is available at

http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/ips/iscsi-mib-structure-02.pdf

A UML model will also be available to show the relationships
between the tables at a more abstract level.  I will make this
available shortly.  

-- 
Mark A. Bakke
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]
763.398.1054